Older diver new to site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

E&S

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well hello all, my name is Eric and my wife is Stormy. I've been diving since 1974 and Stormy just started 3 years ago. I have dove PA, NY, NJ and around my home state of Florida. I have also dove numerous spots in the Bahamas, heading there again in Oct 2015. Also the USVI, BVI, Puerto Rico, Anguilla, St Lucia, Barbados, St Vincent, Grenada, Trinidad, Cozumel Mexico and Gitmo Cuba. We love the sport and hope to meet a lot of you all on a reef or wreck someday.

Welcome!

Every time I look down into the clear blue water of the Pacific, I am glad I live here.

Every time I feel that icy stab as it starts leaking in around my cuffs, I reconsider moving to Florida.

Every time I check the prices for flights to the Caribbean from San Francisco or LA versus Miami, I really start to question whether or not I should just rent a U-Haul and get it over with.

In the meantime, we have this wonderful site, and all the wonderful people on it. Please go diving in warm water and then tell us all about it.

It's better than a bedtime story. Hope you enjoy it here, too!

Glad to have you join. You've been diving since I was 5 years old! Wow. Anguila is a place I don't hear people talk about diving much; I visited on an excursion from a cruise stop once, but didn't dive there. Hope you have many more dives to come!

Richard.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! The Florida dive community is so amazing. You will love interacting with the gang here - they even make Cajuns feel welcome :D

thanks for the welcome and hope to see you all on the bottom sometime

Back
Top Bottom