Old Waverunner is back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waverunr

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi gang. It's Waverunner from the old chat board.

Haven't been diving in a few years. Took up flying sailplanes as a hobby, and that's been my adrenaline source for a while. Got into aerobatics, which is a rush in a plane with no engine.

But I'm itching for another dive trip, and thinking about a week in Cozumel. I've heard it's recovered nicely from all the over-diving, etc., and there's big groupers and eels to see again. And I'm curious how the island has changed. Looks like a lot of spanky-new all-inclusive exotic resorts. I'll probably still shack up at La Ceiba, and definitely Dive with Martin. Also take a day-trip over to doodle with the whale sharks off Holbox.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to the gang and see who's still around - Doc, Redmond, MEK?​

We have a trip headed there Dec 26-Jan2 and will be staying at Hotel Casa del Mar. Looking to be a great trip!

Hi there :happywave: Welcome aboard..If you remember your old username it's a good idea to reactivate your ID rather than start a new account. One of the Mods can help with that.

Sure nice to have you back. You will certainly find some old friends gone, some remaining and a whole lot of new ones.

Back
Top Bottom