Old Steel Tanks, rust ok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for old steel tanks for a reasonable price; I live in Texas so I have to take shipping into account. I'm a diver but I'm also an artist so if you have old crappy steel tanks lying around I'd appreciate you giving me a shout. Thanks in advance.

There's a guy somewhat near me that's asking $45 for an international steel 120 (ie not able to be filled @ dive shops here in US). I could probably get it and ship it for $65 + shipping for you. The extra cost is for my gas. Not sure if you want it that badly, but just tossing it out there.

I have a pair of X7-100s that failed hydro. Nice tanks, 7 years old no rust on out the outside and if it matters I can tumble them to remove any rust on the inside.

They'd be potentially free depending on what you want to do with them.

Call your LDS see where they get them hydroed they should have tons of them for next to nothing if you dont need the valves

Back
Top Bottom