Old school

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichiganScott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Can you still get the "old" sherwood shadow 2nd stage reg's serviced, and as well the old Aqualung Aquarius 1st stage?

You most likely can get the Sherwood serviced but it's not likely that any shop will touch the Aquarius. On the other hand, they are both simple to service yourself and are great regs to learn on. Luis just posted the schematic for the AL on another thread. The HP seat in the AL can be turned over IF it's bad (no need to replace it if it's working),the rest of the guts are common Orings and the filter is a common 1/2 inch filter.....Not sure but I would bet the HP seat and Orings out of a Sherwood kit would work.

If you can find a service shop in your area that does only reg servicing, they would probably do anything. Then they would tell you whether they can get parts or not.

There are shops like this across the country and the world.

The one I have used is in Southern California. Not very close to you, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom