Old Pics, mostly from Brazil...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman, that avatar needs to go.

Kim Jong Il is no longer funny. He is aiming **** at us here in Honolulu.
you are going to give me nightmares. :paranoid:

I do really like your avatar, Mariozi!

Thanks Cathy,
I myself am waiting (hands rubbing against ea other) for my 10.5mm, will arrive by the end of the month I think!!!

which port will you get? I can't wait to do close quarters inside wrecks with it.

I will use it with the same port I used my film fisheye on the F80, the S&S NX Fisheye Dome Port (aka. Big Dome). I have just polished it, it is like new, I think it is 5y old...
The avatar have a lil of editing on it. Your BW one, is nice also... pak, yours' scary man:D

I love the first image of the seastar abstract. I LOVE u/w abstracts! More please.

Here are some more... I wonder when the gallery will return:confused:

This is a double exposure
cb2k2c.jpg

Dive Site: Murdeira Bay
Marine Life ID: My wife.
Camera and Settings: Nikon N80 in Hugyfot housing with Nikkor AF-D 105mm/2.8 macro lens 1/125 sec, f-22 for the eye shot and AF-D 16mm/2.8 fisheye inside the macro port for the diver shot, one YS-120 and one YS-90 strobe on TTL.
Description: This double exposure was done for the creative category of the firt nat. championship I was in. My wife has very dark eyes so I use them as a mask.

These are very some (7y ago)old ones with my Motormarine IIex in the RedSea, the macros were with the 2T adapter the wide with the 20mm lens, strobe YS-60.
uw00025.jpg

cb2k2m.jpg

cb2k2f.jpg

Julie... thanks, I loved your site, you 2 are very gifted.
My pics are somewhat scattered, I am having trouble finding them.
Will post some "abstract" stuff ASAP.

Latest ones. All from Cabo Frio, its is just 2h drive to the north coast off Rio de Janeiro.

GM01MM.JPG

Nikon F80s + Sigma 8mm/4 on S&S NX-80 housing with YS120 and YS90

ga02mm.jpg

Nikon F80s + Nikkor AF-D 16mm/2.8 fisheye on S&S NX-80 housing with YS120 and YS90

gm06mm.jpg

Nikon F80s + Nikkor AF-D 16mm/2.8 fisheye on S&S NX-80 housing with YS120 and YS90

pm10mm.jpg

Nikon F80s + Nikkor AF-D 105mm/2.8 micro and Kenko Pro300 3x teleconverter plus Extension tubes to go to 4,5:1 on S&S NX-80 housing with YS120 and YS90

Wonderful shots Mariozi, I was just speaking with someone yesterday who shoots with a film SLR topside..

He was describing to me how he composes shots through the viewfinder... most confusing for someone like me who's only used to lcd's and digital.

BTW your latest set of pics don't show up...
Have you thought of hosting your pics on Photobucket??
It's free and easy...

Have little experience w/ these sites, some friends use PBase, what do you think?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom