Old mask works great... when to replace it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dived face first like diving, off the boat, the mask hit the water and broke I was told I was bleeding divers
all making a fuss, grabbed my spare out of my arse sack put it on handed the broken mask with a rubbish pooralenz affixed to it to a boat person and went diving, but not off the boat as I was already in the water.

Are you lot literate cripples

I dived face first like diving off the boat, the mask hit the water and broke, I was told I was bleeding divers
all making a fuss, grabbed my spare out of my arse sack put it on handed the broken mask with a rubbish pooralenz affixed to it to a boat person and went diving, but not off the boat as I was already in the water.
Are you lot literate cripples

We don’t have the mindset of pretending we’re hopped up on something. I can understand Dickens and Austen a heck of a lot easier than I can understand you! :shakehead::rofl3:

Charles Dickens lovely Marie, and Jane Austen, the softer side of Marie the real you.
I'm more a Bronte type of guy, my Heathcliff to your Catherine understand my love,

Charles Dickens lovely Marie, and Jane Austen, the softer side of Marie the real you.
I'm more a Bronte type of guy, my Heathcliff to your Catherine understand my love,

Jane Eyre, yes. Despise Wuthering Heights.

That revelation has made me quite sad lovely Marie however I remain yours forever happy-diver always

I always think of you as “hippy-diver” because you’re surely on something. I told you to stop smoking Vegemite. But do you stop? Nooooo!

Old mask works great... when to replace it?​

Hopefully before it breaks. And usually they break without warning in the middle of a trip. And that loss of a dive is way more expensive than a new mask. Keep the old mask for a spare in your boat bag.

James

Old mask works great... when to replace it?​

Hopefully before it breaks. And usually they break without warning in the middle of a trip. And that loss of a dive is way more expensive than a new mask. Keep the old mask for a spare in your boat bag.

James

When I can't remember when I bought the mask, and the backup is looking really old, I look for a new mask.

OMG ROFLMAO...I thought I was the only who has no clue what he is talking about 90% of the time

I understand him way more than I probably should.

Not as a challenge, mind you.

Ha ha ha, and what do they call them today dudes, “hippy-diver doofuses" dudes ha ha ha!

And a very Merry Christmas too you too friends, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Magnifique!

This one wore out as I dived in one day

full

a couple of cuts to the face, silicone is still good
No more fogging

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom