Old guys rule!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Commodore 64.
Had all the early SCUBA courses that I taught on big floppy discs, typed on a Commodore 64, slow as a slug.

Off topic again, sorry Rob.

... And the first stage that the new equipment is demo'ed with?
A 40-year-old Scubapro Mk10!!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Old guys rule!
The pictured Mk 10 has the cut-out for the SPEC band (is that what it was called?)--so, this makes it a "Mk 10 Plus (Mk 10 +)", I believe.

rx7diver

I thought the spec boot groove was around before the Mk10+ came out.
Yes, you and @rsingler are correct. (I stand corrected.) I just checked my old Scubapro catalogs. The groove appears on the Mk10 in my 1991 catalog, but is NOT there on the Mk10 in my 1989 [sic] catalog. (Evidently, I have misplaced my 1990 catalog.)

My own four Mk10 regs date back to 1987 (a pair) and 1988 (the second pair), and they do NOT have the groove. I purchased kits to upgrade two of my Mk10 regs to Mk10 Plus regs, c. 1994.

Thanks,

rx7diver

I bought a really beat up Mk10 on eBay for @rsingler 's regulator service class. It's on one of my pony bottles now.

Apple II Plus and I still have it. So no wonder I still have my original mk10 and g250 graphite.
I still have a working Osborne.

Back
Top Bottom