Old Diver new to forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frogman369

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just wanna stop in an make the introduction. I am Dwayne Colborn, an SDI scuba instructor for two years...I am presently in AL, but soon to be relocated to Hahou Germany...if anyone knows any recommended dive sites in Europe...feel free to let me know.

Where in the west are you from?

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL.

Welcome to the boards.There are no dive-sites in Europe..Just holes in the ground filled with water..hahahaha!
give me Greece or the Red sea...Mmmmmmmm
catch ya later,
The Gasman

There are plenty of dive sites in europe, we just don't advertise them!.

How about 2 world wars worth of ships sunk off the coast of europe? The most exciting area for wrecks being found at the moment is the baltic (easily accessible from northern germany) where wrecks are being found nearly one a day! Time to book myself on a livaboard and do some *real* diving.

Other than that, 2000 years of shipping off the UK coast, pretty much the same of the french northwest coast..... I could go on!

Jon T

Nah, I didn't really take offence! (or a fence)

Back
Top Bottom