Old, discontinued threads-Inquiring minds want to know?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading in the groping incident the instructor was in jail, he had been expelled from PADI and the victim had posted that she was going to give diving another try. And IIRC that was posted about 6 months ago.

I've often wondered about the outcome of the tank explosion in northern Florida. Resurected the thread once. Was told not enough time had passed for outcome.

wedivebc:
I remember reading in the groping incident the instructor was in jail, he had been expelled from PADI and the victim had posted that she was going to give diving another try. And IIRC that was posted about 6 months ago.

My memory is that either the DM or a friend came on the Board and said that was not what hapened but would tell his story later on. There was no proof, as I recall, that the arrest, took place. I do remember the arrest being reported by a poster here, her friend?, but saw no proof of it. On that dive, where she claimed to have been gropped, her husband was not far away on the same dive, she was wearing a wet suit and BC. Very peculiar indeed.

justleesa:
right.....it just slips off the page until someone digs it up again.

FWIW - here is thread

yedh, saw that but that wsa condolence thread, not a search for truth, facts, etc. Wonder what the outcome was?

The first post contained it all. For me at least. I just hope that fonfon has been able to cope.

that whole thing totally escapes me....
I feel like I am not getting something...

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh geeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! ! ! !

the K

pilot fish:
My memory is that either the DM or a friend came on the Board and said that was not what hapened but would tell his story later on. There was no proof, as I recall, that the arrest, took place. I do remember the arrest being reported by a poster here, her friend?, but saw no proof of it. On that dive, where she claimed to have been gropped, her husband was not far away on the same dive, she was wearing a wet suit and BC. Very peculiar indeed.
Well the offender was most certaily expelled from PADI. It is posted on their web page under QA if we are talking about an instructor in Mexico who attacked an OW student during training. I do believe SB was my source for the arrest info though.

wedivebc:
Well the offender was most certaily expelled from PADI. It is posted on their web page under QA if we are talking about an instructor in Mexico who attacked an OW student during training. I do believe SB was my source for the arrest info though.

Could you send me a link to that? How do we know that the DM that was expelled from PADi was the accused? We have no names? How do we even know what the offense was? Don't like to condem without verifiable proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom