old colony amphibians dive club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been a member of the the OCA for 21 years. We are a very active club. I have made many close friends and dive buddies over the years.
sean how do i join do i just show up to a meeting.... are there yearly dues

sean how do i join do i just show up to a meeting.... are there yearly dues
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]www.ocascuba.org/[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Here is the link our website. We meet every on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month from Nov 1 - March 31 then every Thursday [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]from April 1st to October 31st. You can just show up to a meeting as a guest. If you like what you see then you can join after attending [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]2 events(meetings count). The club votes on membership(no one has ever not been voted in). We usually have 12 or so organized dives during
season in addition to Friday night dives(Castle Hill, Coddington Cove and Gould Island). There are members of all different experience levels. I don't go to many meetings because
I live in Jamestown but I attend most of the events. Come check us out. The details of the meetings are on the website.

[/FONT]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom