old colony amphibians dive club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevsil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey there just wondering if anyone here is a member of the OCA dive club and if so i am looking for a club to join and would like some info good or bad if any about the club in general

Hey Kevsil....Check out "Aqua Center" in Sandwich mass .......Not really a Club , but they have day and night beach dives were folks get together....if it isn't posted call and talk to Greg...He is a great guy and will give you the scoop.....Good luck

Hey Kevsil....Check out "Aqua Center" in Sandwich mass .......Not really a Club , but they have day and night beach dives were folks get together....if it isn't posted call and talk to Greg...He is a great guy and will give you the scoop.....Good luck
thanks porgy

hey there just wondering if anyone here is a member of the OCA dive club and if so i am looking for a club to join and would like some info good or bad if any about the club in general

Is that the one in South Attleboro, MA? That one is very active and meets monthly. Try this link Bay State Council of Divers

+1 to this. I stopped in on Greg a couple of weeks ago. Super nice guy and the Sandwich town beach seemed like a great place for some early season shore diving and socializing. The wife and I are going to be checking it out soon. Aqua Center has a web and a Facebook Page. I think he said they will be doing something fun over the Memorial Day weekend...

Hey bud - are you strictly looking into a scuba club? or a diving club in general?

I have been a member of the the OCA for 21 years. We are a very active club. I have made many close friends and dive buddies over the years.

Back
Top Bottom