Okinawa Diving, GREAT!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Matt! Thanks for spreading the love man...Yeah - that ALOHA spirit is definately what keeps me going. Good to meet you and show you for a couple of cool dives. You said you wanted to see something that you couldnt see in Hawaii, so I steered away from the turtle spots and headed for the reefs. I was really happy that the weather cooperated a bit. I think I sent you this one, but heres you lookin very alohaish up in Sesoko Island with the boys:

blue%2Bwhale%2B2.jpg

Just in reply to some cats who have never seen a shark or turtle out in the Keramas. Man, I've been on Okinawa for about 2 1/2 years now and I don't understand where you guys are diving or who you're going with. Seeing turtles is 99 percent guaranteed at certain points in the Keramas and Chiibishi. Sharks and Rays are a bit trickier, but there are some spots where I will definitely mention in my dive breifing that there is a good chance we will see some. When I was out with the homie Matt we saw sharks on every dive that day. They're out there guys...and girls...

Anyway, one love...

Otis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom