Okie Needs Buddy For Haigh Quarry- Sunday 7/20/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DOWNDEEP73

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am going to be in Buffalo Grove, Ill. on July 21-25,2008 for some work related training. I thought I would try to get in some diving at Haigh Quarry on Sunday July 20th, 2008. I'm from Tulsa, Ok. and usually dive Beaver Lake, Ark. and Tenkiller Lake, OK.
I have read several forums about Haigh Quarry and can't hardly wait to check it out.

Can Anyone Help an OKIE out?????????????????

If you cannot find anyone in here, try midwest dive

I bet you find a buddy there...

Phil

On that day, you won't have difficulty. It is the Jim Haigh Memorial Dive, one of the biggest days during the Haigh Quarry dive season.

Even though I do not like crowds, I just might show. Get there early and bring a 7mm wetsuit (or dry).

I'm not much on Crowd's either, but I do like finding new places to dive when I travel.
Thank god for the "Diving USA" website. I think it will be fun. If any of you decide to go, and do not mind me tagging along.......Then by all means drop me a line.
Thanks!

I'm not much on Crowd's either, but I do like finding new places to dive when I travel.
Thank god for the "Diving USA" website. I think it will be fun. If any of you decide to go, and do not mind me tagging along.......Then by all means drop me a line.
Thanks!

There are always people showing up at Haigh Quarry in need of a buddy. If you go there and let Tina at the desk know you need a buddy, she'll help you find one.

Jack

Thanks Jack!

Duane,
I'll contact you when time gets closer. Thanks!

This last post was me.....this was my first account w/ scubaboard. Since then I found out that there was too many "FIRE DIVERS" so I opened up a differant user acount. When I posted that last one ....my computer had logged me on with the wrong account.

Anyway looking forward to meeting up with some of you at the Memorial Dive!

Back
Top Bottom