Okay Uncle Pug...fess up..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bet in dog years, he'd have to head for the nursing home! Just Kidding...Happy Birthday Uncle Pug!

Firebrand:
I bet in dog years, he'd have to head for the nursing home! Just Kidding...Happy Birthday Uncle Pug!
You mistyped "camel" I think.

Excuse me, make that, "I bet in camel years..."

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy this day and all the next years
Mania

How old are you today??
Much older than I ever thought I would be. Even my own mother figured she would never see me reach adulthood. (She was correct.)

Looking back at the times man, beast, nature and my own stewpidheadity have tried to kill me it is apparent that 1) there is a God and 2) He doesn't want me in Heaven yet.

Happy Birthday UP!! Hope you have many many more. I think we'd all have taken better care of ourselves had we realized we'd live this long.

Uncle Pug:
Much older than I ever thought I would be. Even my own mother figured she would never see me reach adulthood. (She was correct.)

Looking back at the times man, beast, nature and my own stewpidheadity have tried to kill me it is apparent that 1) there is a God and 2) He doesn't want me in Heaven yet.

Uncle Pug,

Well said!! I'd have to say much the same about myelf, but you have said it best!!!

A very happy birthday to you, and very many more!!! :dazzler1:

Rob

Uncle Pug:
1) there is a God and 2) He doesn't want me in Heaven yet.

You were in Heaven Pug. On Earth, it's called Fiji. HE's still trying to figure out why you left.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom