okay let's try this again... CSSP Fri. 7/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJana:
I would love to go out tomorrow. What time are ya'll planning on getting to CSSP? Where are you going to set to dive?

Jana

I'm going to be there about 10:00. Foo said 11 - 12 for her. We plan to be on the west side (left turn at the gate) by the tables.

-Frank

ScubaJana:
I would love to go out tomorrow. What time are ya'll planning on getting to CSSP? Where are you going to set to dive?

Jana

She told me they'll be out there 11-12 or earlier. They usually setup on the left side of the park as you enter the gate.

Not gonna be able to make it, regs. weren't ready and needed to drop off the other set for service.

I need to start makin' the 100 mile one-way drive in the early spring for this annual service thing.

sealskin98:
Not gonna be able to make it, regs. weren't ready and needed to drop off the other set for service.

I need to start makin' the 100 mile one-way drive in the early spring for this annual service thing.

I have Dive rite regs and the annual service is now every two years...i heard it was most reg companies.

Bummer, Mike! Was looking forward to meeting you! It looks like it's going to be:
Foo & Family
Moostang
Frankdr
ScubaJana

We'll see yall there in a few hours! Yippeeeeeeee!

Foo

Back
Top Bottom