okay let's try this again... CSSP Fri. 7/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're going to try it again, if anyone wants to join us. Friday we'll be diving at CSSP. We'll park near the docks that Des likes, hehe. We can't go on Sat. for practically the rest of our lives, so Fri. will have to do. Although I really am hoping for good vis! Okay, anyone wanna join us?

Foo

Have to go to Plano Thurs. and pick up Tusa regs. that are in shop if they are ready, and drop off the Dacor regs. for service. If equip. is good to go on Fri....umm...heck yeah!

Wish I could, but Friday is out for me this week. I'm gonna try to sneak out Saturday, but for now it's still a maybe. It's just been a little over a week for my ear, but I'm already drying out and having withdrawals...lol

Foo,

I'm set for Friday. After my Flower Gardens trip, I did my 'family surface interval' so I'm good to go. I'm taking vacation for the next few Fridays to get some diving done. That will give me the weekends for regular dad stuff.
Let me know what time folks are getting out there and where to meet.

Later,
Frank

Firefyter:
Wish I could, but Friday is out for me this week. I'm gonna try to sneak out Saturday, but for now it's still a maybe. It's just been a little over a week for my ear, but I'm already drying out and having withdrawals...lol

Tom my friend, we need to talk....

I don't want to be coming up from 90 ft. to 70 ft. and turn around and see you hold your nose and turn your head like "you know who" I saw that got a reverse blow-out. Give it some time.

Hey...put some hydrogen peroxide in the ear, that'll make ya go to the E.R.! Just kiddin'. No one try that at home, it's an inside joke. Peroxide is...don't. Not good, not good. Seek professional medical attention for an ear drum rupture.

wish I could be I'm leaving Sat. morning for two weeks in the caribbean - maybe when I get back!

Foo:
We're going to try it again, if anyone wants to join us. Friday we'll be diving at CSSP. We'll park near the docks that Des likes, hehe. We can't go on Sat. for practically the rest of our lives, so Fri. will have to do. Although I really am hoping for good vis! Okay, anyone wanna join us?

Foo

I'll be there :p White s-10 with dive sticker on window.

I looked at the calendar and almost 1/2 my team is already off this Friday. I had to settle for the 13th and the 27th of August. Hopefully y'all won't be back to school yet and aint skeert of Friday the 13th.

Back
Top Bottom