Okay I am hooked on SM @ Blue Life Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am expecting some information on the inflator hose length that my wife/buddy was using then it will take off. I am having a debate with myself on the harness choice. Which would you choose?
View attachment 377821 View attachment 377822

My buddy is a very small athletic lady 5' 1" and about 110 lbs.

Then my next question will be the best attachment for the loop bungees. The Thoracic plate seems too high and has no drilled holes. I am considering other attachment options just below the upper plate.

deco-skeleton-harness-1.html

I'd choose the one on the left, breast tissue may come in conflict with the one on the right

I totally agree @shoredivr that is the one we picked. It came in today and I have been getting it as setup
as I can without her being here. Maybe I am close enough that small adjustments will be all that is needed.
I have got to get those sternum and spine zones spot on before I adjust the rest.

I did add two DGX trim type weight pockets to the spine strap. We will see how they work. The spine and crotch are
one soft continuous strap with the shoulders and belt very stiff, high resin strapping. I think out of the box it would be
large enough for nearly anyone so lots of shortening needed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom