Okay head count time:CSSP 7-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay who is going to be at CSSP on the 7and 8 and what days. I want to make sure I have enought food for those that will be there. If you are nto sure please let me know by Thursady night. I plan on doing my shoping on Friday.

Oh yea where will be meeting up? I am unsure of my class schudule as of yet but I am sure I can bend the rules to bump into someone. Tell me when and where I will try to be there.

Mother's Day will knock me out of diving Sat. the 7th- family plans. Last Mother's Day was my first time to dive at CSSP, maybe I can pull a repeat for Sunday this year. Will be sure to let you know in plenty of time if I'm able to make it.

Foo

Obviously I will be there with class obligations coming first.

Camp Corona sets up by the T dock closest to the Boat Wreck.

Just look for the sign:
ce116.jpg

Or the Flag... :D

Oh, but don't bother bring food or beer for me. I always have plenty.

Detonate:
Oh, but don't bother bring food or beer for me. I always have plenty.

Cool, Detonate is bringing the food and beer! :wink: Belly up to the buffet & bar, folks!

Foo

Okay, Well if Foo comes I will have to break out my secret sauce for the steaks. I will have 2 coolers it looks like one for food and one for refreshments (at least that is the plan) Okay who else is still on the fence? ScubaTexan? Truckdriver? simonlid?

Detonate what flag will you be flying besides the corona sign? Around what time are you going to be showing up? I am wanting to be there when the gates open but that is just the xmas morning butterflies. (And I want to make sure I have Fire there on time)

Corona Flag of course. :eyebrow:

We actually meet at the shop at 8am Lake Day for gear rentals. I'll have a DM setting up the camp around opening, but I won't actually be out there till around 10am more than likely.

I'm actually checking in at the shop on Friday since Luke wants to leave so early Saturday. I am SO not a morning person! And you won't be able to miss me...I'll be the one with the fiery red hair drop-kicking the really big guy trying to force a beanie on her head...

Detonate:
Corona Flag of course. :eyebrow:

We actually meet at the shop at 8am Lake Day for gear rentals. I'll have a DM setting up the camp around opening, but I won't actually be out there till around 10am more than likely.

Lukiedukie:
Okay, Well if Foo comes I will have to break out my secret sauce for the steaks. I will have 2 coolers it looks like one for food and one for refreshments (at least that is the plan) Okay who else is still on the fence? ScubaTexan? Truckdriver? simonlid?

Detonate what flag will you be flying besides the corona sign? Around what time are you going to be showing up? I am wanting to be there when the gates open but that is just the xmas morning butterflies. (And I want to make sure I have Fire there on time)

Just make sure you bring my whiskey. I hate beer! :yuck:

I plan on being there, not sure what time yet. Depends on who's all showing up.

Lukie you'll likely be busy til probably mid-afternoon or so doing your checkout dives.

I'm going out this weekend, I'll let ya'll know what the water temps are like.......

I'll be there Sat & Sun, Kevin. Doing my AOW and dive opener day with ScubaSteve's (my LDS.) Be sure and come by to say hi or dive with us.

Foo

Back
Top Bottom