Ok, so it's cheating...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought a coozie was what you got from kissing girls???

alcina:
Yes, SB is aware of the thumbnail problem so hopefully it will be fixed soon!

In the meantime, why not use the IMG tags instead? That will display the photo in the post and I haven't had any trouble with it :D
so sorry for being..... ignorant-dumb but i dont understand the img that you refered to could you please explain in a term for dumbies like me to understand,lol thank you alcina

Sorry!

Two ways. If your image is in the SB gallery it's very very easy.

Go to the photo you want (not the gallery page, the photo) and scroll down. You will see a box that has blah blah [/IMG ] - highlight and copy that. Then simply paste it in.

If you are trying to get an image from somewhere else, you will see the little photo icon in the list above the box you are writing your post it (where the bold, italics etc icons are) - click it and paste in the information there.

Let me know if that is clear as mud!

alcina:
Sorry!

Two ways. If your image is in the SB gallery it's very very easy.

Go to the photo you want (not the gallery page, the photo) and scroll down. You will see a box that has blah blah [/IMG ] - highlight and copy that. Then simply paste it in.

If you are trying to get an image from somewhere else, you will see the little photo icon in the list above the box you are writing your post it (where the bold, italics etc icons are) - click it and paste in the information there.

Let me know if that is clear as mud![/QUOTE]
thank you , and no appolagies needed, my ignorance, thanks again for your help!!!! jim

catherine96821:
hey! It is fun and my photography club does it at the Waikiki aquarium. I have missed those meetings but one pointer is that you take a "coozie"...
or sharky, are you IN the aquarium?

Man, that's a great idea! I'll give it a shot. I've been shooting without a flash at all, using the low light situation to get to know my camera better. using the cuzie could really help and add a dimension I haven't been able to get to this point.

No, I wasn't in the aquarium for this shot, we do our dive shows in a fresh water exhibit that represents the flooded amazon rainforest, most of those pics come out with a lot of back scatter because I do them during a cleaning dive and the water is pretty sturred up.

thanks catherine

I down loaded the pic right from my computer, it's not in my gallery at all, or on another http, I don't know if there is a way of making it bigger or not sence it doesn't have an address other that where it is as a thumbnail now.

Hey underwater photography is taking pics of things underwater right? :)

I have some cool pictures from aquariums and I feel it might be good practice or a place to try somethimng new with your camera... Some fish are more photo friendly behind glass and others are really hyper but it is good practice!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom