OK, so I want the world! Any suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnS323

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all.

My wife and I are beginning to plan our vacation for next year. Our kids will be 5 and 2.5. We'd really like to be able to do some diving but will need to have someone look after the little ones while we're out and about. Ideally, we'd like to be able to do the following:
Use our RCI timeshare
Go someplace that offers an all inclusive package that includes diving
Go someplace with childcare/nanny service

Anyone have any suggestions? I know it's a bit of a specialized request, but I figured "What the heck. I'll float it out there and see what happens!"

Thanks,

John S.

This past April we were at the Divi on Cayman Brac, and they offered babysitting. There was a couple diving with us that was using them. Also, the diving was really great.

Dive Safe

What do this about diving and your kids safe with you, think about going diving on daily boats in Sharm El Shiekh-Egypt, or if you like liveaboards. There are plenty of them nice once and confortable with 5 stars service. If you like my idea I can provide you with all the information you need to make that tripe.

On Grand Cayman's east end is Morritt's Tortuga Club, which I think is an RCI property. They have a Little Turtles Club to take care of the little ones while diving.

For non-RCI properties, there are many hotels and resorts with kid's programs or arrangements for babysitting. For instance, the Westin and Hyatt on GC both have kid's programs. On Curaco, Breezes, the Marriott and the Hilton all have kid's programs (there are probably others there too). On Bonaire, the Sanddollar condos have a children's program. Most of the all inclusives on Cozumel have a kid's program. On the Turks & Caicos, Beaches has a very good kid's club and you can even hire a private nanny. It takes some digging but you'll find lots of programs on each island that has diving.

Back
Top Bottom