OK, I've been to Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mphill9929:
Someone else suggested swimming against the current - that is do-able too but you will not be able to swim all the a to the Villa Blanca.
Actually, I only recommended that as a first dive to get a mental picture of where you need to exit.

James

Mphill9929:
... We do it a bit easier than the other suggestions. We gear up at the Caribe Blu. Tanks mounted on our BC and walk to the Villa Blanca. It is a bit of a walk and you may need to stop and rest once or twice. Our wives have done it with only minor complaining :) . On other occassions when we had two scooters, we shuttled everyone down as well as the equipment then doubled up to ride back to the Villa Blanca.

A Cab is really not necessary.

Neither is a walk to Villablanca carrying tank and weights when a cab is a buck or two. Walking that far all geared up is too much like work; I'm on vacation.

I just got back from Cozumel and stayed at PLG. The dates that Christi quoted are correct. I was told it would re-open just as it is now but with major renovations. I don't like doing AI's because there are too many great places to eat at around town and I'd be wasting money!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom