Ok I'll Start - May 2012 Who's going

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please do that, and let us know if you are going the same week next year. I can see us booking BA for the same week in 2013!

---------- Post added April 28th, 2012 at 09:15 AM ----------

Not sure where we are going next year - we are thinking about Little Cayman, but we'll let you know!

Ok, so I am brand new to this forum so nobody knows me, but I will be travelling solo to SCC May 5th though 12th.

I am a re-beginner having been out of diving for about 12 years, so I will be taking it slow. Dive buddies? Dinner buddies? Drinking buddies?

SCC is a great facility! You will surely have no problem linking up with folks there!
Have fun and dive safe! :D

Due to a head cold not diving for the next 2 days. Have 7 dives in so far with one being a night dive last night. Been 2 years since my last night dive. Had a blast, lot of octopus and crabs. 2 frog fish but still in their hole. 2 other dive ops on the same reef. Really cool looking seeing their light off in the distance. Temps have been a steady 81, also partly cloudy each day. Some without wet suits are getting chilled on the second dive, when you think about it the sun gets blocked by the clouds. 12 more days to go.

SCC is a great facility! You will surely have no problem linking up with folks there!
Have fun and dive safe! :D

Thanks, Suprane! I'm so excited that I've been completely useless at work the last couple of days! Went down to my LDS to get some goodies.

Definitely appreciate all of the info on this site... helped me decide where I wanted to go, where to stay, etc. Now all I have to do is wake up in time to catch my flight tomorrow!

Thanks, Suprane! I'm so excited that I've been completely useless at work the last couple of days!
Ah, yes, you are suffering from PVS - Pre Vacation Syndrome. I've got a touch of it myself, and it will only get worse as next Friday approaches. It is curable, though. :D

Starting to develop a case of PVS myself...
And it's still more than 3 weeks...

I've got PVS & may possibly have to postpone or cancel our trip. My dad's in the hospital with heart issues. Hopefully we can get him fixed and healthy enough for us to feel confident enough to make the trip...a little in limbo just now.

Ah, yes, you are suffering from PVS - Pre Vacation Syndrome. I've got a touch of it myself, and it will only get worse as next Friday approaches. It is curable, though. :D

Eight days and counting! :wink: ...... And still I haven't heard anyone propose a get together date!?!? How about I toss out Wednessday evening (May 16) at Wet Wendy's? Would anyone be game for that? :banana:

I've got PVS & may possibly have to postpone or cancel our trip. My dad's in the hospital with heart issues. Hopefully we can get him fixed and healthy enough for us to feel confident enough to make the trip...a little in limbo just now.

Hope he gets squared away. We'll keep him in our prayers...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom