OK...I have to ask..what is this "friend" thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got all of these requests to be my "friend" from a bunch of people...some I know, and some I don't. I haven't "accepted" any of them. What does it mean if I "accept" these friend requests? haha!

I'm thinking it has to do with loaning your now 'new' friend money----free of charge with no payback if the 'new' friend wants it that away.................:)..........but I could be wrong.......

Thank you, one and all! I've been away (hell, seldom post here anyway, so you're all saying "who the heck is SHE??"), and feeling a little sorry for myself. Reading posts, catching up, and I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes...

yep, distinctly pathetic in a Jr. High sorta way!

It IS damn creepy. And I had already gone to several of your profiles as I read the thread, just trying to acquaint myself with who was talking here, when.... AAACCKKK! I got to the post that said it now reports you when you read someone's profile!

This is all just so wrong. How can I remain a lurker if this keeps up??

And it says I don't have any friends, either. I don't know how that can be, because Christi even has my phone number!

Thank you, one and all! I've been away (hell, seldom post here anyway, so you're all saying "who the heck is SHE??"), and feeling a little sorry for myself. Reading posts, catching up, and I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes...

yep, distinctly pathetic in a Jr. High sorta way!

It IS damn creepy. And I had already gone to several of your profiles as I read the thread, just trying to acquaint myself with who was talking here, when.... AAACCKKK! I got to the post that said it now reports you when you read someone's profile!

And it says I don't have any friends, either. I don't know how that can be, because Christi even has my phone number!
Stalker! :shakehead:

Easy. Just don't log in when you come to the site. Read and click away... with no tracking device attached. :D

Are you saying that you like to watch? :confused: :popcorn:

You are bad, bad, bad:no....you are the one with all the friends....what does that mean:shakehead: and your profile picture paints a clear picture of who you are:rofl3:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom