OK...I have to ask..what is this "friend" thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:ppd:

Not grumpy at all (at least not today), merely realistic. Would you rather I lie to you?

No one person can be friends with everyone. We are all just too different for that to work.

Nope, not at all since honesty is a must have trait for my friends. :D

I would never not accept a friend.

I really do like everybody (for something)

I was talking to a SB friend last night on the phone who only accepts "some" requests. I was very surprised, because he is a very nice guy---nicer than me, publicly.

I think his approach was more similar to Rick's...it had to do with "dive respect" or philosophy and how that person reflects on him. (he is not friendly to me publicly, now that I ponder that.) You know who you are.

I don't have friends for how they reflect on me. In fact many of my friends reflect badly on me, I'd say...but I get something from them. They may be twisted, have sick humor, enlighten me politically, etc, etc. They must bring something to the table...99% of people do though. Entertainment counts.

I am even attracted to people that *hate* me. Curiosity, I suppose.

1% get written off if they are total fakes, but not people that just have pycho moments. I don't take much personally. (Unless somebody goes in the back room and tells a whopper, about me, lol) I don't like to frightened in that way. I would say two people in all my time on SB, I just avoid.

lol

it might be time to change that sig line.

people are gonna think you have issues, lol.

Maybe Kraken will be my friend if I change it.

Since you are not allowed in the Hot Chick thread, maybe so.

I mean, you have a chance.

who's Kraken? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom