OK...I have to ask..what is this "friend" thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who are these Mythbusters :huh:

US show on the DIscovery channel. Jamie Heinaman and Adam Savage... Did the scuba tank in the sharks mouth test. Usually then end up blowing something up. I am rather fond of the hot water tank episode...

All men look, they may or may not be scumbags who will touch, but we all look. Hot chick thread? Are you in there? Might be worth checking out.............
Some of us have them pointed out to us by our exclusive relationship.... Great times we live in :14: ("real or fake" is one of my favorite games...)

I kept running across people with no friends and I felt awful that they had no friends.

So that's why you visited my profile, what, no friendship request???:lotsalove:

So what happens if someone I've blocked sends a friendship request? Does SB go into melt down? Do we end up on SBII again?:D

Btw; MB did not blow up a scuba tank, the CIA did it with C4........leave it to the government.:rofl3:

So that's why you visited my profile, what, no friendship request???:lotsalove:

So what happens if someone I've blocked sends a friendship request? Does SB go into melt down? Do we end up on SBII again?:D

Btw; MB did not blow up a scuba tank, the CIA did it with C4........leave it to the government.:rofl3:

You had friends. And you weren't a chick. But since letterboy is on your friend list, I will cancel out the evil of that, by being your friend!!:wink::D

Hey I am not evil . . .

You had friends. And you weren't a chick. But since letterboy is on your friend list, I will cancel out the evil of that, by being your friend!!:wink::D

Interesting, incoming friendship request, I added you to my ignore list and the request disappeared. I took you off the ignore list and the request reappeared.

Conclusion, if you don't like friendship requests, add everyone to your ignore list!:rofl3:

I'm back to lurking.....:D

NOOO I lost ~ 1200 posts also . . . :( sad day . . . I feel dumber . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom