OK...I have to ask..what is this "friend" thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've got all of these requests to be my "friend" from a bunch of people...some I know, and some I don't. I haven't "accepted" any of them. What does it mean if I "accept" these friend requests? haha!

I think it is from the software update SB did. Anybody who had you tagged as a buddy (to stalk your every move :wink:), the system is now validating this setting. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I've got all of these requests to be my "friend" from a bunch of people...some I know, and some I don't. I haven't "accepted" any of them. What does it mean if I "accept" these friend requests? haha!

I think it means when they need to borrow money they go to their friends....:rofl3:

I really don't know a few have requested my "friendship" I have obliged them....but I don't have any money so I should be safe...:D

just something else the "geeks" on the board have cooked up I guess...

Hey wanna be my friend:mooner:

Its a fairly innocuous bulletin board module that you can safely ignore. There's no harm in accepting.

I think it means when they need to borrow money they go to their friends....:rofl3:

I really don't know a few have requested my "friendship" I have obliged them....but I don't have any money so I should be safe...:D

just something else the "geeks" on the board have cooked up I guess...

Hey wanna be my friend:mooner:

Smarta**...haha! I guess I'm safe then too...I don't have any money either :)

...and Howard is not a geek. :D a :hippy: maybe :wink:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

We are discussing it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom