OK here I am...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iceberg

Registered
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I figured I had better stop snooping and start posting. I'm a rookie just getting started but always learning. I received my OW cert in May. Fist OW dive in 34 F with a 7mm wetsuit off the Maine coast, a little chilly but doable. Did I mention about 5-7 ft vis? Anyway I guess if that didn't scare me off then I'm in for the long haul. I completed my dry suit and AOW and am now working on my Res-Q course. Looking forward to hearing from the rest of the crew on the board!

Glad to have you aboard. When you have questions don't hesitate to ask the board. We look forward to you jumping in and participating.

Chad

Welcome from Florida!

Hope you have a great time on the board. Lots of people in here with a goldmine of scuba information.

You just put my recent Open Water cert dive in 47 degree water to shame!
I'm impressed!
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll make friends and learn lots.
Scuba-sass :)

Hi there, salutations, Bon Jour.... welcome to one of THE best places to spend your SI

from north of the 49th....and welcome to the dive world....careful of some of the locals.... a little bent they are...

Welcome to the board.
Love the cold and dark waters.

Mike M

and a WARM low viz welcome from ARIZONA

yes if you can dive in real low viz it makes it easier to mis judge distance in the clear stuff

Welcome aboard. We can't have too many cold water divers!

Scott:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom