Oil Spill Stopped!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This guy was driving down a very long desolate desert road.100 miles from anywhere his car putters to a stop. He checks his cell, no signal. It's 116 degrees out so he starts to panic. He thinks, calm down and stay with the car, someone is bound to show up. The hours go by, 1, 2, 3. Now he is total dehydrated and starts making peace with god. When. All of a sudden a very large bee lands on the steering wheel. The bee looks up at the man and says " What's the problem?. The man thinks he is hallucinating but decides to play along. He tells the be " Im out of gas." The be says " I can help you I will be back in a flash." The bee flies off. The man starts slapping his face. He looks up and notices a lot of bees on his windshield, so he rolls his window up. Seconds go by and his car is completely covered in bees. Minutes go by, there is a spot he can see through. He sees the bees swarming around the gas tank. Then as suddenly as they appeared, they disappeared. He rolled his window down gasping for air, When the big bee accompanied by a smaller bee landed on the steering wheel. The big bee says "start her up." The man turned the key and it fired up. He looked at the bee and says" what did you put in my tank?" The little bee started to snicker looks at the man and says " duh BEE PEE"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom