Oil Slick Leap Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's what it looked like on 2Sept2014. Looks like 2 rungs missing?

[video=youtube;7gUpuswVBo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUpuswVBo0&list=UUqgbVGHyhOyLonQY3MzPLIg[/video]

Here's what it looked like on 2Sept2014. Looks like 2 rungs missing?

[video=youtube;7gUpuswVBo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUpuswVBo0&list=UUqgbVGHyhOyLonQY3MzPLIg[/video]
Good video of it.... ummm, the steps, the diver had great control as well. Hopefully Hilltop or Stinapa is on the way to fix it.
The two rungs make a huge difference for most people. One rung I can handle.. I am 5'7 average weight and it was a huge challenge, except for my husbands push the tush technique:shakehead:

Was just there also... Missing one step and the other step bends in the middle... As in it's ready to break... The ladder itself is really good.. Just the steps need to be replaced... Don't know if they have it in bonaire or not... But a composite step made with a stainless steel under brace would last a long , long time and not break like the wood steps that they used...

Jim...

Any word on the ladder being fixed ??? I'm booked to fly 2/4/2015 to bonaire... I would have no problem bring down three new composite steps for the ladder if needed... Just need size to cut them to...

Jim...

I just dove Oil Slick Leap today and .... tadaaaaaaaa Caribbean Club has repaired the ladder. There is one rung that is a bit soft, but otherwise, all is good to go!! Thanks Caribbean Club!! Also, there is a HUGE, i mean HUGE French angel under the ladder you can see upon exit.
Great dive!!

I just dove Oil Slick Leap today and .... tadaaaaaaaa Caribbean Club has repaired the ladder. There is one rung that is a bit soft, but otherwise, all is good to go!! Thanks Caribbean Club!! Also, there is a HUGE, i mean HUGE French angel under the ladder you can see upon exit.
Great dive!!

I had totally forgotten about this thread when we dove it last week. All seemed fine with the ladder. I really like Oil Slick--great site. But then, what site is NOT?

glad to hear its fixed... all set to dive it come february...

jim...

Great dive!!

Dee, your on island again? you know there is work to do. But might as well let someone else do it:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom