Oh s**t

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Light in the alligator photo is coming from background forward (note tree shadow on water.)

Light in the shot of the parachutist is coming from the right (note his chute is darker on the left side of the picture.)

Reflection of the parachutist on the water is added (should have been more of a shadow given the alligator picture's light source.)

Aspect of parachutist picture is wrong (shot up towards parachutist) as is size of parachutist to fit with the alligator picture (he/she is too small.)

Very true UP. If it was real, those gators are gigantic.

I got that one among a series of photoshopped pics in an e-mail the other day, as well. There was another one of a passenger looking out his airplane window and seeing another jet bearing down on their aircraft.

Hemlon:
Well that shows how gullible I can be...hehe!

There was a few scenes on face's of death where croc/gators got someone. My son brought it home...I made him take it back after seeing a short segment of it.

OK, Seems I was a bit confused. I said it was 16 years ago.

There's one scene in it where a guy dies parachuting and another where crocs pull someone from a boat. Got em a little mixed up.

Movies are faked anyway but I thought someone pulled a frame from it.

I used to have an eamil of half a man in a python's mouth, but can't find it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom