Oh crap! I screwed up. Thank you Logic/Genesis DPV and Jon Nellis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seacraft is probably the closest thing in terms of quality engineering and performance to a Genesis. But it's still a lonnnnng way off.

Seacraft is probably the closest thing in terms of quality engineering and performance to a Genesis. But it's still a lonnnnng way off.

The seacraft dashboard looked very familiar lol

Just canceled our April trip to Bonaire. Jon was going to upgrade my 1200 to the travel friendly battery pack. I had decided upon Bonaire because of the scooter.
I'm new to using DPV's but I can't imagine using a scooter without the smooth speed control, we spearfish gulf oil rigs in strong currents and I can adjust my speed to match the current and stay motionless.

Just canceled our April trip to Bonaire. Jon was going to upgrade my 1200 to the travel friendly battery pack. I had decided upon Bonaire because of the scooter.
I'm new to using DPV's but I can't imagine using a scooter without the smooth speed control, we spearfish gulf oil rigs in strong currents and I can adjust my speed to match the current and stay motionless.

Works that way in caves too :)

When I bought my Genesis 600, I asked Jon if he would ship it to me or should I pick it up from his West Sacremento location. He, instead, suggested we meet in Monterey and go diving.

Of course, that's what we did!

He gave some instruction and then we did a dive from The Breakwater in Monterey to Lover's Point in Pacific Grove, about a mile and a quarter away.d

Jon's a great guy and his scooters are amazing.

Hey fisheater, it's been a while, glad to see you here and thanks for the kind words. Hope you are still diving it, or at least planning the next trip to Bonaire.

Old thread, but what are shipping/dealer options for EU?
Thanks.
We ship via UPS and FedEX worldwide (mostly). EU has high VAT and excise duties on imports, so we also get customers that fly to the US for a dive holiday and return with a Genesis in their personal baggage. They are easy to fly with.

Cheers,
Jon

Back
Top Bottom