Ogden Point pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc:
Vis was good at Mackenzie Bight yesterday. You still diving Al?

DETAILS!!! How good is good. We're tearing ourselves away from studying the secrets of the universe to dive on Sunday. We were hoping for Albert Head, but it's closed because some cadet unit is testing hydrogen bombs (kid size). The Inlet would be great for a change.

wedivebc:
Vis was good at Mackenzie Bight yesterday. You still diving Al?

Good pics Mark.

Yes I'm still diving, Just got my DS back from Whites I got the neck and wrist seals replaced. They did a great job and in only 2 1/2 weeks. I will test the suit with Mark this Sunday.

swankenstein:
DETAILS!!! How good is good. We're tearing ourselves away from studying the secrets of the universe to dive on Sunday. We were hoping for Albert Head, but it's closed because some cadet unit is testing hydrogen bombs (kid size). The Inlet would be great for a change.
OK good maybe too strong a word. It was 15-20 ft below 20fsw and 30+ft at 60fsw.
Didn't hear about the H-bombs but my security clearance level is "rumor" :crafty:
One note about the wolf eels, one old male at Tyee (seducer) has had at least 3 different females that I know of.

So that is why Wolf Eels have scars...

I was thinking of heading out to Mackenzie this weekend to find the Octopus dens. Has anyone heard any 6-gill rumors this year?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom