OFWF Gathering -- October 25th in Brockville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverlady once bubbled...
Thanks DivingGal!
I can offer you a bit of relief. Since I'll be in my drysuit, I'll be using black fins instead of my pinks ones.

Diverlady

Now how am I going to recognize you? Ahh yes, all that other pink stuff.

FreeFloat once bubbled...
That might be the weekend I'm finally going on CHECKOUT DIVES!!!!!
If I am diving, might I enquire as to the scheduled 'surface interval' or 'post-dive briefing' locations/times?

Well congrats at getting the go ahead for the checkouts. As for the SIs. The "main" one will be held at the pub at the Day's Inn, starting 6-ish, going until the last diver leaves (though those of us on the morning charters will likely be the first to leave)

diverlady once bubbled...

Thanks DivingGal!
I can offer you a bit of relief. Since I'll be in my drysuit, I'll be using black fins instead of my pinks ones.

Diverlady

Black footwear will so set off the pink outfit and accoutrements!!!!

:D

Dave

bottom_sucker once bubbled...

Black footwear will so set off the pink outfit and accoutrements!!!!

:D

Dave

Must look stylish and coordinated for the fishies 'cause I sure won't be acting that way as I fumble around in the dratted drysuit!

Diverlady

Looking forward to meeting one and all who will be showing up.

Could those coming, please PM me to let me know numbers (and which days)? I want to make sure we have an appropriate reservation for the gang.

Hi DivingGal, I will PM you but I am certainly looking forward to the weekend.
Just wondering if anyone is diving Friday afternoon. I expect to be in Kingston by about 1 and then on to Brockville.

A nice little shore dive would be nice. Haven't had my dry suit on for a couple of months so a tune up dive wouldn't hurt :)

Gary

My wife and I are picking up brand new gear tomorrow so we are going to try and get down early enough Friday to do a shore dive and test it out. No DS for us though - 7 mils, I hope were gonna be warm enough!!

Just heard it may be in the mid 60's on Saturday!!! Could someone warm up the river a little too before then??

Back
Top Bottom