Offical Conch Dive in Jupiter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Alrighty my dear friend Sage, here is the "offical" thread you requested :D (see I can be a dive sherpa too....hehehehehe :laughing: )

Okay guys, we need to come up with a date that works for most of us. This up coming weekend isn't very good for me but the following would be just fine.

Do we want to use our known and beloved Jupiter dive charter? or would y'all like to venture out and try a new boat? Right out of the gate, I need anyone who hasn't done a Jupiter dive to know that these dives are a little more advanced then your regular Palm Beach excursion. I would recommend Nitrox only for these dives as well.

As for the cookout afterwards, we can either do it at a park are come back to my place and have it in our fenced in back yard.

I need my partner in crime...ahem I mean Krista :D to help me out on this one. I'll plan the diving stuff (which Im good at...lol) and let her figure out whats what with the after party (that little chickie rocks at that stuff)

Alrighty mighty Conchs, lets git-r-done

I'll throw out 8/20 as the best date for me, but lets gets a concensus as to whats best for the group. I can go with the flow as long as its after the 15th. :D

I'm down if it's after the 22nd, which seems like a long way away.

8/20 AM might work for us, assuming my arm heals up by then (hopeful).

August 6th or 20th works for me. I have committments the other two weekends; I'm starting on the assumptions of:

-Saturday Dive
-Jupiter
-AM Dives

Everyone with me as yet?

I'm happy to hose the after party--if we are able to plan ahead, I can reserve the clubhouse at my neighborhood pool, though I'm unsure of the alcohol rules...I'll ask the HOA, if the consensus seems to bring us there.......either way, booze would be BYOB/whatever's left of the rum tote. I don't have the cashola these days to provide to all.

Finally, I'd have crash-space for 4 or so people afterwards, as needed.

Either of those dates work for me!

KBeck:
I'm happy to hose the after party
I wasnt away the exuberance of the Conch Diver parties had increased to the level where there needed to be a hosing down :11:

If someone thinks an alternate date is better, how about putting that on the sign-up. I'm thinking it would help for eval purposes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom