Off Topic: Please help me with my undergraduate studies by completing a survey.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDivingBear

Registered
Reaction score
I need your help with a study I am conducting. This study is researching social networking (internet, Instant Messaging, etc.) and social or specialized forums (such as ScubaBoard). You must be over 18 years old in order to participate.
Please, Click Here and complete this survey. Your responses will be completely anonymous. (IRB Study# EX0603-08B)

Thank you,
Jim "Bear" Roysdon
Sr.- IUPUI School of Informatics

Jim,

I went to IUPUI! Graduated with a BS in Computer Science back in '88. I still work in Indianapolis. I just completed your survey.

ahh I miss the old BBS playing cops and some of the other text based games... The bbs's I was on never had chat... everyone was into dls. But then again this was with 1200 baud modems!

Thank you for all who participated in my research survey . For those who have not, there may still be a few slots open (my research pool limit is 150 subjects and I am at 140). I, myself, have found scubaboard to be a good source of information and a good way of social networking.

Thank you,

Jim

Back
Top Bottom