OFF-TOPIC Corner nook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
PPDs dream thread hehe. This is for people who can't follow a discussion in the other threads either because they are experiencing a brain fade or just really want to be OT all the time or maybe just plain nuts.

Remember, TOS to be observed at all times. If ever Kim zaps this thread I won't mind at all, its Off-topic.
thread opened at 4:25 and by 4:52 it has gone absolutely nowhere in no time at all! ang galing galing natin!!!

partida pa yan ha, wala pang alak na kinalaman ito

Jag

clgsamson:
hahahaha tapat mo sa aircon ng kotse pards, isuot mo at bumaba ng kotse. Cool na cool ka talaga pards, wag ka lang matisod.
astig pa itsura niya ano? cool na cool yung kanyang backpack...

tapos next thing you know ginagaya na siya ng mga jolog na hiphop... mabibili narin sa divisoria

Jag

jonix:
was adjusting the fit of the bp when my kid told me the other day..."are you going skydiving naman"? bwahahahahaa
sabihin mo: "no, anak, it's protection for my back for when your mama finally calculates how much i've been spending on diving"

then again, try mo narin diba? skydiving... hmmmmm... ilang pounds kaya kelangan mo dun?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom