Off to Egypt and then the Andamans!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abhedya

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys!
I'm a PADI OWSI from India, did my IDC in Gili Trawangan, Indonesia, so far dived in Thailand, Australia (NSW, Queensland), Malaysia and the Andaman Islands, joined this website to read and ask about interesting articles on marine life, dive gear, go pro video tips, DIY and dive travel

I am heading to Egypt on the 10th this Month for a liveaboard from Hurghada, diving The Brothers, Daedalus and Elphinstone area then spend a day in Cario and Hurghada and then back to India and off to the Andamans Islands to teach.

I Just have a few questions about sourcing some gear in Hurghada -

Any place where I can purchase a backscatter or any other decent Go Pro 3 Red Filter? I got a cheap one that cracked after a few dives :/
Also where would be a good place be to purchase Dive Rite Fins or my second option is The Mares Quatto around Hurghada? (I have been using the Mares Volo Race for a few years but I doubt they will do well in those ripping currents?!)

Thank you in Adv!
Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome to ScubaBoard. Enjoy those awesome trips and be sure to post a report

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom