Off the wall & strange!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avonthediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok Muck diver's I have been on a hunt and a lot of the time I just wander around and find strange new places to dive with my gear. So now I turn to the crew of the Muck diver's and ask what and were have you found to dive that would fit into My weird and strange and off beat?

I dont care if it was a mud hole in your back yard if it was kool I would like to know about it! This to me is just a way to find out were you guys dive and never tell so lets have it! :D

Ok well I have not done this but the thought keeps crossing my mind. At my folks house in St. Louis there is an abondoned farm in the woods behind them with a completely intact well full of water... no idea how deep it is but I've been sorely tempted to dive the well to see what's at the bottom (the farm dates back to pre 1900's so there must be some artifacts down there... problem is that I know how dangerous that is and it's about 8 ft from the surface of the water to the lip of the well so getting in is no problem but getting out woud be tough... plus m wife, parents and all there neighbors would kill me if I tried it.

Parents old neighbors have a place south of KC that is an abandoned (coal) strip mine. Water was tested when he bought the place 20 years ago and came back as safe. Stocked with fish, lots of trees have fallen in. 20' deep by the swim dock and 30' at the back of the pit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom