off the wall charters website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi all i was just wondering if anyone knew y www.offthewallchaters.com website isnt working? i was going to try to get in touch with them but cant seem to find a phone num. If anyone knows whats up please let me know. if not i just may drive up there.
thanx alex

If you are referring to Bill Routh's operation in Salem SC, then the correct web address is www.offthewalldiving.com, which appears to be working fine. If you are referring to some other "Off the Wall Charters", then I'm afraid I can't offer any assistance on that.

(And can anyone explain why Scubaboard insists on "auto-correcting" the URL in this post? If I had wanted the link text to read as "Off The Wall Charters", then I would have written it that way!)

There is no offthewallcharters.com domain name registered. So I'd guess DIR-Atlanta is right.

(And can anyone explain why Scubaboard insists on "auto-correcting" the URL in this post? If I had wanted the link text to read as "Off The Wall Charters", then I would have written it that way!)
Automatically retrieve titles from External Links is a default.
You can uncheck it in Advanced options (below the reply window) but you have to do it every time.

Automatically retrieve titles from External Links is a default.
You can uncheck it in Advanced options (below the reply window) but you have to do it every time.
I figured there was some silly box somewhere that I forgot to check or uncheck. Is there any particular reason why that is the default behavior? If there is one thing I can't stand, it's "things" that think they know more than "people". I can spell and I can type, and I don't really need some computer-controlled widget to help me with either (harumph!).

As I recall, (might've been before I was a MOD) it had something to do with the addition of all the little icons in the lower left corner of your post.

Personally I agree with you. I can't even keep my account from doing it...

If you are referring to Bill Routh's operation in Salem SC, then the correct web address is www.offthewalldiving.com, which appears to be working fine. If you are referring to some other "Off the Wall Charters", then I'm afraid I can't offer any assistance on that.

Ahhh ha. His buss. is named off the wall charters and the webb site is off the wall diving. Tricky Tricky. lol

Thanks dir-atlanta. Btw y dont yall have a DIR day at jocassee instead of way up in the hills of tenn. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom