Off Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The thing about Little Cayman is it has a nice variety and it has colorful sponges which are not too often found in other Caribbean areas. It doesn't beat the Pacific for corals or fish life but it does offer perhaps the best the Caribbean has to offer with big wall vistas and macro opportunities.
File0177.jpg

File0138-1.jpg

File0226.jpg
File0223.jpg

File0145.jpg

File0131.jpg
File0119.jpg

File0107.jpg
File0110.jpg

File0119.jpg
File0102.jpg

File0116.jpg

File0056.jpg
File0043.jpg

File0018.jpg
File0017.jpg

Great stuff!

Very nice collection of shots. I recall reading elsewhere that Cayman has the best sponges in the Caribbean. Another friend of mine with extensive diving experience in the Caribbean rated Little Cayman, along with Lighthouse Reef in Belize, as the two best Caribbean dive spots.

Very nice collection of shots. I recall reading elsewhere that Cayman has the best sponges in the Caribbean. Another friend of mine with extensive diving experience in the Caribbean rated Little Cayman, along with Lighthouse Reef in Belize, as the two best Caribbean dive spots.

I would love to go to Lighthouse Reef and see if they compare, but I just took a huge pay hit with my job. It could be that dive vacations are out for a couple of years. :>(

Back
Top Bottom