Sold! OEM Scubapro LP seats

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geo7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi all, I have original, new Scubapro LP seats for sale. Kudos to Scubapro for now using biodegradable paper bags for parts, but first thing I have to do to simplify my spare part storage logistics is to put them into clear ziploc bags...

I can offer three last remaining packages of 10 LP seats per bag.

Cost is $50 per bag of 10 seats shipped, (which is considerably less than what I paid after shipping to me and currency conversion, and of course adding your shipping). (PayPal Friends only).

Attachments

• IMG_2097.JPG
    IMG_2097.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 40
buddhasummers "shop" will be closed for the foreseeable future so if you need anything above now's a good time to buy.

(Existing EOYO will be received and shipped by next Thursday)

Still available...

Still have LP balanced Scubapro seats. $5 per seat, in packs of 10 seats. $50 shipped per pack:

Attachments

• IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 85
Not at my house where I punch them from a rubber or silicone sheet, standing eyes closed on one leg
That's a huge advantage of unbalanced regs. I knew a commercial diver who told me they even made the o-rings for their regs...

Back
Top Bottom