Odd question to ask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tatakai

Contributor
Reaction score
I am trying to make a dive log on my laptop. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Does anyone have a wordfile that they have made that could be shared? I would like to keep things on my laptop and keep track of it that way as well as the dive log book. Thanks everyone see you in the depths someplace.

Tatakai

I wrote mine in Excel too. Automated weight tally, SAC calc and stuff like that. Most important is the MTBD calculator.

Pete

ok, it's late, and thinking hurts... what is MTBD?

Mean Time Between Dives :)

ah!

thanks

:wink:

Tatakai:
I am trying to make a dive log on my laptop. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Does anyone have a wordfile that they have made that could be shared? I would like to keep things on my laptop and keep track of it that way as well as the dive log book. Thanks everyone see you in the depths someplace.

Tatakai

I remember seeing some posts by a member who was developing a detailed dive-log. He had posted some screen shots and was asking for suggestions. You can probably search for dive log software on the board.

spectrum:
I wrote mine in Excel too. Automated weight tally, SAC calc and stuff like that. Most important is the MTBD calculator.

Pete

I wish I knew how to use excel and make my own. I will play around with it and see what I can make with it. How do you make it do the calculations? Thanks

Tatakai

Checked out the Site you posted FastMarc. Thanks I like it and signed in. I still wish that I had a copy of the dive log from the book to use but I guess I can't be to picky. I will do the search and see what I can also locate, thanks everyone.

Tatakai

Back
Top Bottom