October Specials from Scuba Gear Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hunter991

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi guys, I have another special for ya’ll this week. The same deal applies as last time; I can’t mention brand name in the announcement as this sale has prices well below the manufacturers minimum advertised price. If you call me, PM me, or email me I will give you the full information including brand and everything. I am an authorized dealer for everything I carry, and all items come with a full warranty from the manufacturer.

I have a very nice regulator setup including first stage, second stage, and Octopus. This set usually sells for 545. I have them available for $390. This is a complete top of the line regulator system with full warranty for $390, all you would need to add is a way to monitor tank pressure and you are ready to go diving. It also has features that are unique to this brand that prolongs regulator life and durability.

I also have a top of the line weight integrated jacket BC that normally sells for 449. I have that BC in stock and ready to ship for $310.

I also have an air only wrist computer that is a great bargain. This computer normally sells for $299; I have it for $180.

For the tech divers I have a really nice, compact SPG module. This is much thinner than the usual brass and glass SPG I usually carry, about half as thick. It also has a nice bright luminous face. These usually sell for $60; I have them for $45

Also for the tech diving crowd I have a really nice 10 watt HID canister light. This light usually sells for around $580. I have them available during the sale for $480 including a free carry case.

I will also open up the sale again on the top of the line tech diving friendly regulator at bottom of the line prices. Pm me or email me for info on this package. This is a DIN regulator with the yoke converter that is a great regulator for either the technical or recreational diver.

I will also be doing a sale on underwater scooters. This is a good scooter for the recreational diver or the beginning tech diver. This isn’t a SS or an X scooter, but it isn’t a body glove either, it is a good solid heavy duty middle of the road scooter. This scooter usually sells for $2600; during the sale I will have it for $2100.

These items are not currently on my web page at this price, but I will try to get some info up on them in the next day or so. Also my PM box usually fills up pretty quick when I run these sales. Email may be the best bet.

sales@scubagearpro.com

Brent
ScubaGearPro

The vendor on the gauge marked some of the boxes wrong on my second order of them. If you have an SPG that is marked in BAR pleaset let me know and I will correct the issue.

I think there will only be 4-6 of them that may have been shipped wrong. I do apologize for the error.

Thanks again,

Brent Clevenger
Scuba Gear Pro

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom