Oct 9 and 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok all. Who wants to go help me explore Strode Lake? I've never been there, so it sounds like fun. :D

Brian

Quarrior:
Ok all. Who's doing what on Oct 9 and 10? I'm looking for someplace to dive that weekend and someone to dive with. The distance needs to be no more than 4 hours driving time from St Louis. Other than that I have no requirements. Someplace other than Mermet would be nice because I've been there a lot this summer.

So, fire away and let's go blow some bubles. :D

Brian

I'll be in Key West. Just getting in from a BlackBeards trip... :wink:

Mverick:
I'll be in Key West. Just getting in from a BlackBeards trip... :wink:
You suck. :eyebrow:

Brian,

I'll be going to Strode lake in Canton IL on the 10th, if I can find someone else to jump into that mud puddle. Hey, it only costs $5. :crafty:

MgicTwnger:
Brian,

I'll be going to Strode lake in Canton IL on the 10th, if I can find someone else to jump into that mud puddle. Hey, it only costs $5. :crafty:
Ken,
Can you give me some details of the place? Things like what there is to see underwater, etc. Oh, sure you can't do a full weekend? :D

Brian

Quarrior:
Ken,
Can you give me some details of the place? Things like what there is to see underwater, etc. Oh, sure you can't do a full weekend? :D

Brian
The've got a bus and some other stuff, but I've never really explored it, I was there doing classes. It's definately so-so diving, but it's cheap and someplace different.
And sorry, I have a wedding to go to on Saturday. :17:

MgicTwnger:
The've got a bus and some other stuff, but I've never really explored it, I was there doing classes. It's definately so-so diving, but it's cheap and someplace different.
And sorry, I have a wedding to go to on Saturday. :17:
Thanks Ken.

Ok, so, anyone want to go explore this place over the weekend? There will be at least 2 of us on Sunday.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom