Oct. 29 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
site.jpg

frog.jpg

ghost.jpg

leaf.jpg

comet.jpg

lion.jpg

The "Odd Couple". These two have been here for at least three years.
eels.jpg

Great set!

Love the Ghost Pipefish!

Maddog59

thanks for sharing the pics and what great pics btw!

We have been to Balicasag and Pamilacan to dive, just off of Panglao, but didnt have enough time to dive off panglao. Do you think the dive quality was almost the same with the islets off bohol/panglao?

I hope you didnt miss the early dawn bottlenose dolphin migration from bohol to siquijor.

thanks for sharing the pics and what great pics btw!

We have been to Balicasag and Pamilacan to dive, just off of Panglao, but didnt have enough time to dive off panglao. Do you think the dive quality was almost the same with the islets off bohol/panglao?

I hope you didnt miss the early dawn bottlenose dolphin migration from bohol to siquijor.

Didn't see the migration.

Balicasag is probably the best diving for Bohol. Pamilican is good but not as good as Balicasag IMHO. The two best dive sites closer to Alona Beach are Arco Pt. and BBC, especially when it comes to photography.

Great pics, as always.

I'm going to be in Bohol in a few weeks. Forgive me for the silly question, but how common are lion + frog fishes there? Am I guaranteed to see one on every dive? So excited. :D

Great pics, as always.

I'm going to be in Bohol in a few weeks. Forgive me for the silly question, but how common are lion + frog fishes there? Am I guaranteed to see one on every dive? So excited. :D

The odds of seeing a Lion Fish on every dive are about a 9 on a 10 scale.
The odds of seeing a Frogfish on every dive are about a 4 or 5 on a 10.

The dive guide is the key

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom