Oct 22nd or Oct 23rd in the So Cal area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jendra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Everyone,

My flight is booked and I am heading West to visit my friend that lives in Canyon Lake, CA.
We have numerous things on the agenda including a hockey game. But we both would like to get a couple dives in while I am there.
We would prefer to dive on Friday, October 23rd but are open to diving on Thursday, October 22nd if needed.

We are interested in diving at Catalina Island (which neither of us have dove before) or diving at La Jolla (which we both did 2 years ago).

Either place would be great for different reasons I am sure....but we are looking to see if any 'local divers' would be interested in diving with us...I love meeting people and 'finding' all the great places and areas to dive.

Let me know if you would be interested in diving with us or know anyone that would be.

Thanks,
Jenny

PS- I am fairly new to SB and utilizing threads on here...I am not sure if this is the best 'area' for me to post this thread? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom