Oct. 21-22 Dive Trip - slots open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys... my family and i are booked at Balai Anilao on October 21 and 22 (driving in 20th at night)

so far i don't have a dive group or itenerary set for that weekend so:

i have 4 slots open on the boat (5 if you're a DM or can guide the group at good sites)

i want to do 1 night dive (can be outside of 4 dive package) and am willing to do a shore entry to dive pany's point-to-bebots or twin rocks

just reply or PM if you want to come along...

Jag

jag do u want to move that on the 28th and 29th?? :D

im checking the rates on the website, it's 3,400 twin sharing inclusive of 2 dives per day for 2 days. 250.00 if you arrive at about 8pm on friday, Oct. 27, not bad . . . How much are the night dives?

ishbaby:
jag do u want to move that on the 28th and 29th?? :D

im checking the rates on the website, it's 3,400 twin sharing inclusive of 2 dives per day for 2 days. 250.00 if you arrive at about 8pm on friday, Oct. 27, not bad . . . How much are the night dives?

sorry dear, i'm out of town during that weekend... 21-22 is my only free weekend for october...

yup, those are the rates... dive rates are based on 5 people minimum per boat... so the actual dive portion of the rate adjusts if there are less than 5 divers - gordon, ben and i paid more per dive when we went the last time kasi 3 lang kami... i think dives were at 550 each vs. the usual 450

night dives i don't think they charge extra... i haven't been charged extra from what i remember... don't hold me to this one muna, let me confirm but it shouldn't be much more than a usual dive... since there are 2.5 dive sites w/in swimming distance we won't need a boat

Jag

Mampsa:
what about for day trippers? :)
rate's online... haven't memorized them, but yeah, you can daytrip if you want... of course if for some reason i get a full boat it might be harder for you to jump on, but don't worry... i'll ask if they can get a bigger boat if we're more than 6 :biggrin:

Jag

shugar:
maggie's in daw... anyone else? iris? ish? kat? jon? penn?

Jag
no diving for me this month, jag :031: will convince van to join you, though. that girl's just too shy.

iris_ice:
no diving for me this month, jag :031: will convince van to join you, though. that girl's just too shy.
yeah please do... so maggie has someone to share the room with...

my (admittedly gwapo, single, mestizo) cousin might join the trip too... he's nice and finishing his law degree hehehehe :eyebrow:

Jag

shugar:
yeah please do... so maggie has someone to share the room with...

my (admittedly gwapo, single, mestizo) cousin might join the trip too... he's nice and finishing his law degree hehehehe :eyebrow:

Jag

there you have it, van :D jaime's coming :cupid:

Back
Top Bottom