Oct 15-17 Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny_Rocket

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be joining Ben (hambleto) at Dutch Springs for the weekend. He is going for his AOW checkout dives, and Theresa and I will be going just to hang out, unless some of you guys are planning/would like to join us, in which case I will dive. I think the general plan is to pitch camp basically where we had it last time, maybe a little more toward the water to get out of the low spot on the lawn. Chris, didn't you mention you got some new camping stuff? Come out and make a weekend out of it. Hopefully I'll be able to purchase another tank, and have my tanks hydroed by this weekend... just one less rental expense. Ben (TTSkipper), why don't you come out and maybe we can start on that map, so we can have it ready for next season? This and Candlewood Lake will most likely be my last two dives of the season, until I purchase a drysuit which hopefully isn't too far away.

I'm also going to post this on the Wreck Valley Board as well.

Jonny_Rocket:
I will be joining Ben (hambleto) at Dutch Springs for the weekend. He is going for his AOW checkout dives, and Theresa and I will be going just to hang out, unless some of you guys are planning/would like to join us, in which case I will dive. I think the general plan is to pitch camp basically where we had it last time, maybe a little more toward the water to get out of the low spot on the lawn. Chris, didn't you mention you got some new camping stuff? Come out and make a weekend out of it. Hopefully I'll be able to purchase another tank, and have my tanks hydroed by this weekend... just one less rental expense. Ben (TTSkipper), why don't you come out and maybe we can start on that map, so we can have it ready for next season? This and Candlewood Lake will most likely be my last two dives of the season, until I purchase a drysuit which hopefully isn't too far away.

I'm also going to post this on the Wreck Valley Board as well.

can anyone go? i dont know if you guys want a teen diving with you but im either going there this weekend or next weekend and dont have a buddy

HECK YEA! Come out Friday night and spend the weekend with us. If you aren't already, you will become a member just by diving with Ben or I. I think Chris and some others are going to make it out as well. As far as being a teen diver, don't sweat it. I've been diving since I was 12, and worked in South Florida at a diveshop with a guy who's son would dive with us whenever we would go out, and he was a real youngin. There's always room for another diver, and I'd hate to see you not be able to dive because you don't have a buddy. We camped out two or three weeks ago and had a blast!

DiveExtreme22:
can anyone go? i dont know if you guys want a teen diving with you but im either going there this weekend or next weekend and dont have a buddy

Come on out! You will have a blast! Bring the misses along if you have one and she can hang out with everyone!
Take care!
Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom