Ocho Rios Jamaica Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeNY

Registered
Reaction score
We are going on a Caribbean cruise over Christmas holidays. One of the stops is Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The cruise ship does not list scuba diving as one of its excursions that you can book through the cruise ship. I know there is plenty of diving in Ochos Rios, but we need to find a reputable dive operator that we can book independently. Can anyone recommend a PADI certified operator in Ocho Rios? Some of the names I've seen include:

Garfield Diving Station
Heave-Ho Dive Center
Oras Watersports
Princess of the Sea Watersports
Resort Divers Ltd.
Sandals Divers

Thanks!

We are all certified and hoping there is some decent diving in or near Ocho Rios.

hey tehre- can't help with operators- surely there must be someone out there who can???

If you do get any info yourself- please post it as i will be stopping off in ochie for a couple of days and want the same info

Jackie

Contact Couples resort, Ocho Rios. It is an all inclusive with an in-house dive operation. Good operation & they have all the equipment. Suggest u contact them on the web. Maybe you can set something up. Good dive boats.

Why does it have to be "a PADI certified operator" ???

I would suggest searching the board for info on the names you have in hand and see what you get back. I would also suggest contacting each and seeing which would be willing to work with you. You'll learn a good bit just by communicating with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom