Oceanos custom suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnsona1503

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have read a few post from those of you that have one their suits, Oceanos from diveskins.net. I am considering ordering a suit from them but don't see alot of information on their site regarding scuba suits. What type did you get, nylon on the outside, on the inside also? How comfortable are they? Do they stretch any? Is it hard to get off? Would zippers in the wrist and ankles help? Did you get a one peice suit?

The price on these suits are good but I'm not concerned about price. I'm also considering Wet Weare's custom suit. Its the fit that matters. I've tried on a every brand that my LDS carries and none fit right.

The suit I need is 3mil for Cozumel, fit and comfort is most important but still want a durable suit but wonder if these two types of neoprene are too durable for comfort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom